Independent Education Magazine Autumn 2015
Independent Education is the official ISASA magazine and is produced quarterly by ISASA Publications.
Some highlights of the Autumn 2015 Edition include:
- Are young South Africans actually learning?, by Scott Firsing;
- Reflections on the Reggio journey, by Tessa Browne;
- ‘The journey that matters’: Beaulieu College’s Euro Writing Safari 2015, by Andrew Brouard with Sally Jones;
- The once and future teacher – By Tomer Doron.
The Autumn 2015 edition also profiles:
- Stellenbosch Waldorf School;
- Inanda Seminary;
- Amaria Combined School; and
- Hibberdene Academy.
A link to the online version of the magazine is sent to all ISASA members and each school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.